Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Girls!

So, it's been a little while since my last post... while more than a little while.  Summer has been pretty busy for me, what with having a teenager who needs to be everywhere, a job that's busiest during the summer and my Etsy Shop that's taken off nicely.  So, now that things are back to a semblance of normal, I might get to blog a little more often.

So, this month I had two new arrivals!  Back in May, I ordered a LittleFee Chloe and she finally arrived on August 11th.  It was a very long wait but well worth it!  Her name is Nell and I just love this girl.  She is a great size and very sturdy and poses very well.  She's my only red head at the moment and I'm hoping to change her lavender eyes out for some brown ones soon.
Meet Nell!

 
 
Then, while I was waiting for Nell to arrive (I got kind of impatient)  I learned about a company called Minoru World and their lovely dolls.  I've been wanting a doll a size between LittleFee and MiniFee and the Minoru World Junior fits the bill perfectly.  I chose Clare on a Blossom body because I wanted her to be about 12-13 years old.  I ordered her and she arrived 2 weeks later on August 9th. Talk about  fast!  Almost instant gratification! ;0)
Meet Alene:
 


She poses beautifully as well, I'm just trying to get used to the quirkiness of single jointed joints.  They have a way of popping out and looking all weird at times.
I just discovered that she can wear some MiniFee clothing so she and Kess may be sharing clothes at times until I can get Alene's wardrobe a little more fuller.

I decided to line up my girls for a size comparison and I must say, I really like the size differences.

 
 From left to right: MiniFee Rheia, Minoru World Junior Clare, LittleFee Chloe, PukiFee Ante

No comments:

Post a Comment